What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device (computer, tablet, or mobile phone) when you browse the internet. Cookies are widely used to enable websites to function effectively and efficiently, to provide information to the website owners, and to improve the user experience.
What types of cookies do we use?
- Essential cookies: These are cookies that are necessary for the website to function. Without these cookies, you would not be able to use our website.
- Analytical cookies: These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website. This information is used to improve our website’s content, design, and functionality.
- Functional cookies: These cookies allow us to remember your preferences and provide personalized content and services.
- Third-party cookies: These cookies are set by third-party websites, such as social media platforms, and are used to provide social media features.
How can you control cookies?
How we secure personal data
Studio Taupe takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact our via firstname.lastname@example.org. Studio Taupe has taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
– Security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
– TLS (formerly SSL) We send your data via a secure internet connection. You can see this in the address bar ‘https’ and the padlock in the address bar.
– DKIM, SPF and DMARC are three internet standards that we use to prevent you from receiving e-mails on our behalf that contain viruses, are spam or are intended to obtain personal (login) data.
-DNSSEC is an extra security (in addition to DNS) for converting a domain name (#company_website) to the associated IP address (server name); it is provided with a digital signature. You can have that signature checked automatically. In this way, we prevent you from being redirected to a false IP address.
7411 RE Deventer, The Netherlands.
Jasmijn Bult is the data protection officer of Studio Taupe she can be reached through email@example.com.
Updates to this policy